A Campaign for Our Community
For more than 130 years, skilled clinicians, a dedicated workforce and a supportive community have established Guthrie as the premier health care provider for residents of the Twin Tiers. Now, with Guthrie poised to make historic investments to improve health care services and access, we reach out to friends, neighbors, physicians, staff and patients to support this effort. Our Forward Together campaign will help ensure that Guthrie continues to thrive – and maintain and enhance our ability to be there when you need us – during these times of health care change.
Your support of our Forward Together campaign will help make possible…
- Newly Designed and Expanded Emergency Department. Our new, state-of-the-art ED will mean reduced wait times, improved privacy and comfort, and better visitor and family amenities.
- New Cardiovascular Center. Outfitted with the very latest cardiac and vascular diagnostic equipment, our new, expanded facility will give clinicians the tools and technology needed to continue to provide top-quality care.
- Strategic Regional Investment. Investments in some of the region’s fastest growing communities will improve access to Guthrie’s providers and increase patient satisfaction.
- Investing in Tomorrow’s Physicians. One proven way to attract and keep outstanding physicians – a challenge faced by rural communities nationwide – is to provide quality education and training programs. Guthrie will expand and enhance its residency and fellowship programs to help bring talented clinicians to the Twin Tiers.
- Advancing Population Health. Through enhanced outreach, education, collaboration and innovation, we will promote healthy lifestyles and better manage chronic conditions in our ongoing effort to build healthier communities.
Guthrie is a locally owned, locally operated, non-profit health system, governed by a local board of trustees comprised of local residents. We invite you to join us, your neighbors and friends, in helping to make the Twin Tiers region a healthier place to live and work. Let’s move forward…together!
— Joseph A. Scopelliti, MD President & CEO